Need a Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)?
If you are a Landlord, we know you’ll be busy! Let us take care of your annual Gas Safety Certificate for your property(s) so there’s one less thing for you to worry about.
We carry out work for letting agents and landlords from far and wide who have property in Birmingham, just let us know the contact details of your tenant and we’ll do the rest. Our £75+VAT fixed price package covers 2 appliances, more appliances can be added at a discounted cost. Once complete all the relevant paperwork will be forwarded to you for your records. We can also service boilers whilst on site so be sure to take advantage of our Landlord Safety Cert & Boiler Service Package for a great saving!
What you’ll get with a Gas Safety Certificate:
- Your gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness.
- If test points are available, standing and working pressure will be tested.
- Your Gas Safe engineer will check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturers data plate.
- Checks will be carried out for the provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Flue flow will be tested to make sure products of combustion are removed.
- All flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation.
- Where appropriate checks will be made for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets.
- Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported.
Without completing all of the above checks an appliance can not be issued a Gas Safety Certificate.
We cover the whole of Birmingham & Solihull, so give us a call us today on 0121 663 0805 and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Call Me Back
Call us today on 0121 663 0805
We have the people available to put things right quickly all over Birmingham & the West Midlands, so don’t delay – call us today!
Birmingham City Centre | Northfield | Edgbaston | Harborne | Hockley | King’s Heath | Castle Bromwich | Wythall
90% of our jobs are completed within 1 hour of arrival at your home or business.